Sunday, March 13, 2011

DIFFERENT???

is't true that now i'm dfferent from b4??? hmmm, i do't think so lorrr..
myb juz pict in fb make me looks different...
i don't care if physically dffernt...
the important things is, from inside i am who i am!!!
thanx to all my frens who said that now i'm dffernt..

to someone, i promise to u to change my prof pict ryte??
so now i juz trying to chnge my prof pict but sori if i can't..
this broadband like insane u know!!! if can, i'll throw this broadband but i cant on9 after that lorhh... hehhe
hmmmm, so now i juz try larr.. if not that not my bznz anymore.. ask my broadband, dont ask me why i didnt chnge my profle pict... 

hmmmm, hopefully 2morrow i can hangout wth shine..
all my important things with him lorhhh!!!
haiya!!

n congratz to my frens who got mrsm merbok!!
dont forget me as the fmous enemy who alwys disturbed u b4!!!
muahahahaha... get ready to face the snior who will ragging u(jk, all mjsc gud person like me... haha)


(klu bi lintang pukang sori tau, skg nk kne speaking lak myk...)
perghhhh, bi ak mmg lintang pukang trok la kli nie...
so what!! my principal said, evryone will make mistakes...
learn from ur mistakes ok??!! n we should have confident to speak english eventough we cant speak fluently, nobody care bcoz we malaysian not englishman.. of coz la we cant speak like 'em!!! hehe

H_F_Z

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

Powered By Blogger